The skin of your face is exposed daily to a number of factors that can accelerate the aging process and if you do not take notice, it can also cause unsightly changes in your appearance. To address the damage caused by contamination, sun exposure and poor nutrition, the cosmetics industry has created a range of toiletries to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin. However, helping your skin with little extra treatments will get you a long way and the ice on face treatment is easy, effective and promotes better blood circulation of the skin giving you an instant glow.
How do I apply ice on face?
Face therapy is very effective and does not require much effort. It is important to be persistent with these treatments and add them to your daily beauty routine.
To apply this treatment daily, follow these steps:
1. Before you start, do a deep cleanse of your face and make sure it has no residual makeup.
2. The ice cubes should be wrapped up in a cotton cloth or towel. Do not apply ice on face directly.
3. Apply the ice cube at all points of your face, devoting 1-2 minutes to each point.
4. Massage with small, circular movements, the jaw, chin, forehead, cheeks and around the nose. Be careful with the area around the eyes.
5. Finish treatment by applying your Caviar of Switzerland Cellular Repair Serum followed by the 24h Regenerating Cream.
How do you apply the treatment to a person with acne?
To combat acne and unwanted pimples it is necessary to identify the cause of the problem and to follow a suitable treatment depending on your skin type. However, ice can help regenerate the skin and combat the excessive oiliness associated with the problem.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Apply the ice to all the affected areas for 2-3 minutes until you feel your skin cold when you touch it. Do not apply ice on face directly.
2. Do not leave the ice on your skin for longer than the recommended time as it can damage your skin.
3. After applying ice, continue by applying your own acne treatment .
This treatment should last for no more than 15 minutes, and for even better results you should apply it both in the morning and evening. For extra rejuvenation of the skin, make ice cubes with lemon, rose water, green tea, cucumber water or chamomile infusion.
Do not forget to follow your Caviar of Switzerland tips for glowing skin! Remember that by taking care of our skin and giving it the nutrients it needs to regenerate and rejuvenate, we can maintain our youthful looks throughout the years.