One of the most important elements of a successful skincare routine is having an anti-aging cream that works for you, but also ensuring that it is applied in a way that is most effective. Try to follow these 6 tips in order to get the most out of your anti-aging cream:
1. Always use as few products as possible and that goes with your anti-aging moisturizer as well, so try to use only one. The parallel use of multiple products together can cause skin irritation and irritation adds years to your face, which you not only do not want, but you fight against! Keep it simple and use a cleanser, a face cream, an eye cream and a serum. The Complete Set encapsulates the ideal skincare routine and will allow you to avoid overloading your skin with products.
2. Whether we are talking about an anti-aging moisturizers or other anti-aging products, try it before you apply it! Since the skin differs from person to person, it is a good idea to test them first by applying a small amount on the inside of your forearm twice a day for 4-5 days. If the skin does not show redness or other irritation, you can go ahead and use the product. The Caviar Of Switzerland collection is hypoallergenic which means an allergic reaction is very unlikely.
3. Anti-aging creams have a specific way of application and it is always good to carefully read what is written in the instructions. Misuse by applying less or more than the ideal amount can lead to dehydration, clogged pores, or just not having the results we want.
4. Give the product time to act. Many of us are waiting for a couple of applications to see spectacular results. The truth is, however, that anti-aging creams require weeks to show visible results. This, of course, does not mean that their action begins then, just that then is when you see the best results.
5. It is still important to continue using anti-aging products after starting to see the desired results and to continue using them on a regular basis. If you stop using them, it is very likely for your skin to lose the glow it had while following a skincare routine.
6. Protect your skin from the sun in order to help the action of anti-aging creams since radiation, among other things, causes photo-aging. Sunscreen protection allows cells to replenish more easily, and reduces the risk of melanoma. So do not leave the house without a sunscreen that is always last just after your anti-aging moisturizer.