10 Jun Caviar as an ingredient in cosmetics
We know that caviar is an expensive dish, which we enjoy in special occasions accompanied by fine French champagne. At the same time, however, caviar is a basic component of cosmetology as it has the magical ability to erase the signs of time from mature skins and restore their natural glow.
About thirty years ago, particularly in 1983, cosmetology made the first acquaintance with caviar. Bassed in an investigation by Mrs. Erika Bauerpu, she demonstrated the beneficial effect of caviar on the firmness of the skin. Thanks to the high concentration of vitelin and the appearance of the Caspian fishermen who were without wrinkles, although they were in the sun, the idea that caviar helps the skin was born. The composition was based on sturgeon eggs and additionally contained mussels, oysters, shells, algae and plankton, in combination with vitamins, lipids, proteins, minerals and trace elements. Ingredients essential and valuable to the structure of cells.
Caviar is produced from a special category of fish, which are called sturgeon because of their particular shape. As a dish is available in 3 types:
- Caviar beluga is the most expensive and comes from the largest in size and the richest sturgeon that lasts more than 100 years.
- Caviar asetra, has a brown-gray color with golden shades. It is produced by a medium-sized sturgeon that lives about 50 years and its flesh has crisp texture and intense aroma.
- Caviar sevruga has a dark gray color and rich aroma. It is produced from the smaller in size sturgeon, which live up to 30 years.
Composition and properties of caviar
Caviar is basically the embryo of a new life. Its grains can provide high levels of energy and nutrients for human cells.
It consists of 27% of beneficial proteins that have the capacity to enhance cellular metabolism and to stimulate the production of collagen from a group of specialized skin cells called fibroblasts. As far as the rest of its composition is concerned, it contains saturated and polyunsaturated fats (15%) and carbohydrates (33%). It also has a high content of minerals (mainly potassium, sodium, calcium, iron and phosphorus) that enhance the cell membrane structure by protecting the inside of the cells from the so-called oxidative stress for which free radicals are responsible and also contains vitamins A, E, D and F.
In addition, it offers deep hydration of the cells, stimulates skin regeneration, has antioxidant properties, stimulates the skin and protects it from harmful UVA rays.
It is worth noting that the caviar components are absorbed without allergic reactions.
Today, all major cosmetics manufacturers are competing with each other in finding the most effective ways of caviar-based cosmetic use. It is used primarily as an essential ingredient in the anti-aging cream composition for the face and sensitive eye area. It is also used in beauty centers in the form of specialized facial, neck and décolletage treatments, which is especially recommended for mature, excessively dry or tired and dull skin. Caviar of Switzerland is probably the only brand that uses real caviar, which is sturgeon eggs and are the most beneficial.Its valuable ingredients
Proteins, amino acids, essential oils, minerals and vitamins A and D, allow the skin to rejuvenate and renew its connective tissue. Combined with a special facial massage, it becomes relaxing and offers well-being. The result is the acquisition of a youthful, vigorous and luminous face as thin lines, wrinkles and discolouration are noticeably reduced.
In summary, the 9 main properties of caviar are as follows:
1. Caviar consists of 27% of proteins that enhance cellular metabolism and stimulate collagen production, resulting in excellent anti-wrinkle action.
2. It has a high content of minerals (potassium, sodium, calcium and phosphorus), which enhances the luminosity of the skin.
3. It helps to tighten the area of the neckline and neck.
4. By grinding caviar grains into your hair you help them get shine.
5. It counteracts the dyscroms and stains created over time.
6. It increases blood flow.
7. It helps to reduce depression, mainly due to the omega-3 fatty acids it contains.
8. It has strong moisturizing action.
9. Creams like the 24h Regenerating Cream, which have caviar as a main ingredient, offer immediate stimulation of the skin.