Our daily fruit consumption provides us with vitamins and minerals. But there are some anti aging fruits that stand out because of their powerful antioxidant and anti aging action.
In this article we will present those anti aging fruits, which if you add to your daily diet, will help you stay young from the outside and from the inside. They will also make you more beautiful than ever.
Red fruits are generally valuable. It is one of the best species you can include in your diet as it offers multiple benefits to your health. Of these, we will especially distinguish the chrysanthemum, the blueberry, for its rejuvenating properties in beauty, especially its anti-aging activity, but also towards better health in general.
Cranberries contain carotenes and anthocyanins, substances with proven anti-free radical action. Free radicals cause aging in the skin and the body in general.
This fruit is rich in vitamin A and C and contains vitamin B. As for its mineral elements, it contains calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorus and magnesium.
Some of the exceptional qualities of the Cranberry:
- Helps maintain good brain function and enhance memory.
- It naturally prevents and heals urinary tract infections.
- Improves vision problems, such as the difficulty of seeing in the dark.
- When consumed mature, it is a laxative.
- It has purifying properties.
- It helps the skin, keeping it youthful and vigorous, because it strengthens the collagen and strengthens the tissues.
Papaya is a gift of nature, and although it is one of the exotic anti aging fruits, we can find it now in most countries, even in grocery stores.
The medicinal properties of papaya include:
- Alkaline effect on the body, excellent in the fight against toxins that cause illness and age the body.
- Fights constipation.
- Helps tanning.
- Improves and prevents skin marks and eczema.
- Extremely anti-inflammatory and analgesic, can help you to stay healthy, since the majority of chronic diseases cause inflammation or pain.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Essential nutritional element against any type of gastric disorders such as ulcers, colitis, gastroenteritis, irritable bowel syndrome, etc. A healthy gastrointestinal system guarantees good quality of life and prevents premature aging.
We have all heard about the anti-aging properties of wine, but the truth is that they come from the grapes. You can have them without consuming alcohol. They are due to the resveratrol component, a particularly beneficial compound in the grape. It prevents cell aging, which results in anti aging of the skin and generally good health.
Resveratrol also prevents diseases related to metabolism as well as inflammatory and cardiovascular diseases.
To enjoy the great benefits, we recommend drinking freshly squeezed smoothies or grape juice, beaten together with pips and peel.
Yes, avocado is a fruit, although we often eat it in salads. It is very nutritious and you can also use it for facial and hair masks as well as other cosmetic applications.
Avocados are high in protein and healthy fat, which nourish the skin and the body in general.
The high content of avocado in vitamin E prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
Avocado is also an excellent ally against fluid retention, as well as the prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
You may have heard of this fruit, with the scientific name garcinia mangostana, which has innumerable benefits for the human body:
- It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic action
- It increases vitality
- It helps weight loss
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
- It has a high content of catechins, making it a very powerful antioxidant
- When applied topically, it can cure eczema, dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, etc.
- Improves digestive function
- Contains tryptophan, which improves mood and helps with depression
- Strengthens the immune system
There are too many reasons to try this fruit. If you find it difficult to find it, you can look for it in juice stores.
Rich in polyphenols, pomegranate stands out thanks to its antioxidant action and its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Pomegranates contain excellent potassium doses, as well as a significant amount of magnesium, phosphorus and iron. It also contains vitamin C, B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin) and niacin.
Its antioxidant factors reduce oxidative stress in the body as they prevent various diseases (cardiovascular, cancer, anemia, uric acid, etc.) and preserve the health of the skin cells.
Enjoy your anti aging fruits daily!