16 Jul 11 Amazing Caviar Benefits For Skin
Many ingredients can be found in different kinds of cosmetics but it has been established that one of the most beneficial is caviar and the caviar benefits for skin are plenty. Our researchers succeeded in seeking out innovative ingredients with unique skin treatment potential. For Caviar of Switzerland we found the ideal highly effective formulation with maximum number of active ingredients, like Caviar, Hyaluronic Acid and the Collagen Synthesis-Stimulating Peptide, in their most effective concentration and perfect texture.
Caviar benefits for skin
With Caviar of Switzerland Intensive Eye Cream, 24h Regenerating Cream and Cellular Repair Serum you have a reliable solution to fight against extrinsic and intrinsic aging. These are the caviar benefits for skin:
1. The skin is intensively moisturized, remineralized and regenerated.
2. The skin is activated to produce new collagen.
3. The skin’s volume, suppleness, elasticity and tone are preserved.
4. The skin is overall protected against the damaging effects of extrinsic aging.
5. Phospholipids , substances leading to deep hydration, regeneration and protection of the skin. They make the skin elastic with velvety texture.
6. Phosphoproteins and amino acids, substances that are essential components of collagen, elastin and NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor). They are essential for the development and protection of skin cells.
7. Trace elements, components essential for the smooth functioning of cells.
8. Phosphorus, a high energy component and vital to skin cells.
9. Metallic elements: potassium, sodium and calcium, ingredients that enhance the skin’s luminosity and feed the cells.
10. O3 fatty acids for skin rejuvenation.
11. Proteins that offer all those elements that make up the collagen fibers, responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
There are generally two types of aging, intrinsic sources which are biological and inherent and extrinsic sources, which are accelerated by external factors such as sun exposure, pollution, stress and insufficient moisturization.
– Skin type
– Decreased production of collagen and Hyluronic Acid
– Decline in blood flow
– Decline in energy levels
– Sun exposure
– Insufficient moisturization
The consequences are fine lines, deep wrinkles, sagging skin and loss of elasticity.